“We” = Matt and fellow creators at Mafost Marketing. “You” = The buyer or contractor of our services. We work to your absolute satisfaction and guarantee best practices in all our services. Projects begin with your vision, evolve with our collaboration, and end with real results.
And revisions are built into the process.
- You shall review all projects, order details, and order requirements before submitting an order, and we shall either incorporate all suggestions/feedback during the creation process or provide professional recommendations on best practices. However, we shall provide ongoing revisions free of cost to ensure the creation is aligned to project order details.
- Revision requests should be made within the timeline of the project. Requests made after delivery or within 24 hours of the due date might incur additional charges. Revisions may be added to a project or purchased in advance.
- After the project delivery, additional revisions may be made within a 3-day grace period.
- Redesigns might require a new project or can be included in the project with add-ons.
- We shall not entertain any revision request that entails the reworking of an entire project unless our work is not aligned with order details.
- Revisions beyond the 3-day grace period might incur additional costs. Revisions requests submitted 7 or more days after project delivery will be considered a fresh, new project requiring new payment.
Add-Ons – Extra services or products that can be included in a project. Costs of add-ons vary.
New Project – An altogether different scope of work than the work that is contracted or agreed upon.
Project – The set of tasks, services, and resources required to achieve a goal for your business (i.e. design a website, run 4 weeks of ads, etc).
Project Requirements – The set of questions, answers, and information needed to complete a project.
Redesign – A major adjustment of work, creative, or copy.
Revision – A minor adjustment of work, creative, or copy.
Scope – The agreed-upon boundaries of work as detailed in the Project Details.
We reserve the right to modify, amend, alter and/or vary the terms and conditions of this Policy at our sole discretion with or without providing you due notice of the same.
Mafost Marketing is a subsidy of TeamTom Education LLC – the makers of creativity, learning, and discovery.